Old 04-25-2008, 07:10 AM
서청원

Default how can i use undefined symbol

I got this message during
compiling module.

*

Building modules, stage 2.

MODPOST

WARNING: "tasklist_lock" [ /Red/src/Red.ko]
undefined!

make[1]: Leaving directory
`/usr/src/linux-headers-2.6.18-4-686'

*

Actually, Red.ko had made
but can not load the module due to the unknown symbol (tasklist_lock).

*

What’s the problem?? I can see the
symbol is exported in the linux-header-2.6.18-4-686/include/linux/sched.h.

I couldn’t understand why it is shown “undefined”??

*

Also during searching about
this problem, I read this - for linux kernel 2.6.18, the symbol does NOT export
any more …. Is this right???

If it is, is there any way
to use the symbol ‘tasklist_lock’?

*

There is my only guess, it
is needed the license to use this symbol.

*

*

*

Thanks a lot for any