Old 04-24-2008, 07:08 AM
Jude DaShiell

Default emacs sarge surprise

I'm going to have to replace my current typescript file with a new one
evidently. I distinctly heard the dpkg installer trying to call aptitude
repeatedly during installation and repeatedly hitting errors as a result
of aptitude not being on the machine. The new typescript file will
probably be up a little later today or by Friday of this week.