-   -   dwww problem (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/74979-dwww-problem.html)

Andreas Rönnquist 04-23-2008 07:31 PM

dwww problem

Hi!

Is there a way to make dwww open the man page for my requested
indata? As it is now, "dwww ls" for example opens a page with the title
"Documentation related to ls" , which surely contains a link to the ls
stuff, but isn't exactly what I want. It requires me to click the link
to get to the actual information that I am after. What I am after is a
way to get a man page directly in the browser.

/Andreas