-   -   See Tila Tequila Live Saturday Night : Exclusive I has sent you a photo from MySpace.com! (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/74777-see-tila-tequila-live-saturday-night-exclusive-i-has-sent-you-photo-myspace-com.html)

"See Tila Tequila Live Saturday Night : Exclusive I at MySpace" 04-23-2008 02:15 PM

See Tila Tequila Live Saturday Night : Exclusive I has sent you a photo from MySpace.com!

This is a message from See Tila Tequila Live Saturday Night : Exclusive I:

LQ Friday / BLVD Saturday (NYC) and Acapulco Mex. : http://going.com/9pmweekend
===
====
Christian Audigier Live On Runway - Providence AC : http://going.com/providenceAC425
====
NYC's Best Nights are at Branch Ladies Night : http://going.com/branchweekend
====
NFL Superstars FRI Spotlight Live No cover for all http://going.com/spotlight425
====

====
Fri Hawaiian Tropic Ryan Leslie Live Diamond Girl http://going.com/ryanleslie
====
Sat Nite Live: Sexy BB KINGS 1200+ ppl. No cover : http://going.com/bbkings426
====
Grand Opening of Blu Sat + Body (NYC) Continues http://going.com/elvisblubody
====
Tila Tequila Live Saturday Night : http://going.com/TilainAC

See Tila Tequila Live Saturday Night : Exclusive I thought you might enjoy checking out this photo on MySpace.com!

http://collect.myspace.com/reloc.cfm?c=18&fuseaction=viewImage&imageID=144018 &friendID=373089788&id=

What is MySpace.com?

MySpace.com is an online community where members share photos, videos, blogs, and interests with a growing network of mutual friends. Create a profile FREE on MySpace and start connecting with old and new friends!

Find out more about MySpace:

http://www.myspace.com

-------------------------

This email was sent by someone who knows you on MySpace.com.

If you want to block any emails from MySpace members in the future, you can click here:

http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=block&iid={0}

Or send a single blank email with the subject line "BLOCK" to:

privacy@myspace.com

You can also block future email or direct any other inquiries by regular postal mail to:

MySpace, Inc.
8391 Beverly Blvd. #349
Los Angeles, CA 90048
USA

2003-2008 MySpace.com. All Rights Reserved.