-   -   hearse package broken (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/74604-hearse-package-broken.html)

Jude DaShiell 04-23-2008 05:31 AM

hearse package broken

I have a few bones files from playing nethack by now and installed the
hearse package. I played those games as a system user not as root.
Whenever I run hearse as a user I get told that user token file
/etc/nethack/hearse.user-token file exists but cannot be read permission
denied. However when I run hearse as root, I'm told no bones files exist.