Old 04-22-2008, 11:35 PM
Depo Catcher

Default Gnome workspaces?

How do you get more then 8 Gnome workspaces?

Old 04-22-2008, 11:47 PM
Depo Catcher

Also, how do you make it 'reload' your windows and placement on login?

In KDE, if you logout and then log back in; it automatically brings up
your windows and in the order and placements in which you had them.

Thanks!

Old 04-23-2008, 04:07 AM
Ron Johnson

Old 04-23-2008, 10:38 AM
michael

On Tue, 2008-04-22 at 18:47 -0500, Depo Catcher wrote:
> Also, how do you make it 'reload' your windows and placement on login?
>
> In KDE, if you logout and then log back in; it automatically brings up
> your windows and in the order and placements in which you had them.

isn't that saving changes to session in sys-prefs-personal-sessions /
session options tab?