Old 04-22-2008, 01:40 AM
Rogelio

Default vectoring AD / Jabber logins to AD?

Excuse my ignorance (I just got crap on the #centos IRC channel for this question), but is there a (easy!) way to have and IRC and/or Jabber server relay a login to a Microsoft Active Directory server for authentication?
If there's a better question to ask this question, please point me in that direction, and I'll be happy to do so
Thanks

Old 04-22-2008, 02:10 AM
Silent Ph03nix

Rogelio wrote:
Excuse my ignorance (I just got crap on the #centos IRC channel for
this question), but is there a (easy!) way to have and IRC and/or
Jabber server relay a login to a Microsoft Active Directory server for
authentication?

If there's a better question to ask this question, please point me in
that direction, and I'll be happy to do so

Thanks

Openfire jabber server will do ldap queries to AD.

--
Ph03nix
Q: What do monsters eat?