Old 04-21-2008, 02:22 AM
"Dylan Garrett"

Default What are proper permissions for home directory?

So apparently some script I ran decided that it would be ok to modify the permissions of my home directory. I now get an occasional "unsafe permissions" warning referring to config files in my home directory when I run certain apps such as gpg or when I log in through gdm. What should the permissions of the files in my home directory be?