Old 04-19-2008, 04:07 AM
"Javier Vasquez"

Default OT: Linux + wireless-N nic

Hi,

I'm thinking in the possibility of setting a wireless-N home network,
however I don't know if there's kernel (native) linux support for pci,
pcmcia and usb nic's... If so could you please mention some of those
supported nic's? It might be they're ndiswrapper supported, but I'm
looking for native support instead...

Thanks,

--
Javier

Old 04-19-2008, 07:35 PM
Florian Kulzer

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 22:07:55 -0600, Javier Vasquez wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm thinking in the possibility of setting a wireless-N home network,
> however I don't know if there's kernel (native) linux support for pci,
> pcmcia and usb nic's... If so could you please mention some of those
> supported nic's? It might be they're ndiswrapper supported, but I'm
> looking for native support instead...

http://linux-wless.passys.nl/
http://www.linuxwireless.org/en/users/Devices

Florian |