Old 04-19-2008, 03:20 AM
"Pete Kay"

Default looking for a light-weight pin-yin input in any

Hi,
*
I just need to create a few text file in Chinese using pinyin as the input method.* I tried scim but it almost destroyed me Debian and I think it is too heavy for me to just create a few text files in Chinese.*

*
Does anyone have a better suggestion for a simple pin-yin input tool?
*
Thanks alot for your input.
*
Regards,