Old 04-18-2008, 08:06 PM
Wu Kejia

Default Can I configure one truetype font for ghostscript while bitmap fonts for other applications?

Hi all,

Because truetype font is somewhat obscure on screen, I wish to use
truetype as printing font while bitmap fonts for screen display. Can I
do that?

Thank you for any instructions.

Best regards,
Wu