Old 04-18-2008, 02:41 PM
ChadDavis

Default time management software

Can anybody recommend some software that tracks hours spent on tasks?* I'm a software developer just looking for a simple piece of software, preferably in the debian distribution, that can do timekeeping chores for me.

Old 04-18-2008, 06:43 PM
"Paul Csanyi"

2008/4/18, ChadDavis <chadmichaeldavis@gmail.com>:
> Can anybody recommend some software that tracks hours spent on tasks? I'm a
> software developer just looking for a simple piece of software, preferably
> in the debian distribution, that can do timekeeping chores for me.

aptitude search time

/ task

gtimer - GTK-based X11 task timer

--
Regards, Paul Csanyi

Old 04-18-2008, 08:44 PM
andy

Paul Csanyi wrote:

Can anybody recommend some software that tracks hours spent on tasks? I'm a
software developer just looking for a simple piece of software, preferably
in the debian distribution, that can do timekeeping chores for me.

aptitude search time

/ task

gtimer - GTK-based X11 task timer

Thanks for that. I needed an app like that, and Gtimer seems to fit the
bill.

Cheers

Andy

Old 04-22-2008, 01:31 AM
"A. F. Cano"

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 08:41:22AM -0600, ChadDavis wrote:
> Can anybody recommend some software that tracks hours spent on tasks? I'm a
> software developer just looking for a simple piece of software, preferably in
> the debian distribution, that can do timekeeping chores for me.

I use karm, part of kde. Nice if you use kde and kdepim.

A.

Old 04-22-2008, 02:17 AM
Paul Cartwright

On Mon April 21 2008, A. F. Cano wrote:
> > Can anybody recommend some software that tracks hours spent on tasks?
> > *I'm a software developer just looking for a simple piece of software,
> > preferably in the debian distribution, that can do timekeeping chores for
> > me.
>
> I use karm, part of kde. *Nice if you use kde and kdepim.
>
> A.

I use KDE & Debian, but I was not familiar with Karm.
I will also take a look, thank you!

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800