Old 04-18-2008, 02:31 PM
Brad Rogers

Default Sorry

On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 09:59:59 -0400
"Thomas H. George" <lists@tomgeorge.info> wrote:

Hello Thomas,

> Sorry, I thought if I changed the subject it would start a new thread.

In mailers that ignore Reference or In-Reply-To headers, it will appear
as a new thread. Most email packages don't ignore those headers,
though. A prime example of one that does is Outlook Express.

--
Regards _
/ ) "The blindingly obvious is

Walking through town is quite scary
I Predict A Riot - Kaiser Chiefs

Old 04-28-2008, 11:56 AM
Dmitry Butskoy

Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:

Dnia 2008-04-28, pon o godzinie 08:10 +0300, Pavel Shevchuk pisze:

Привет обоим. Кто ещё из разработчиков русские? =)

| Priver oboim. Kto yeshcho iz razpabotchikob russkiye?

I don't get it.

Please stop talking russian .

I would like to apologize for my compatriots. I'll try to deal with them
to avoid such an off-topic in the future.

My country is big enough, therefore it is no wonder that there are
enough Fedora fans there. Unfortunately, RedHat is not working in Russia
actively It leads to the situations similar to these -- just nobody
has explained on the native language all the nuances of behaviour...

~buc
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/DmitryButskoy

Old 04-28-2008, 03:38 PM
"Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek"

Dnia 2008-04-28, pon o godzinie 15:56 +0400, Dmitry Butskoy pisze:
> My country is big enough, therefore it is no wonder that there are
> enough Fedora fans there. Unfortunately, RedHat is not working in Russia
> actively It leads to the situations similar to these -- just nobody
> has explained on the native language all the nuances of behaviour...

I didn't wanted to hurt you. I understand that you've found russian
friend in here and you were happy .

--
Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek
http://liviopl.jogger.pl/

Old 10-15-2008, 04:06 PM
Ralf Mardorf

again for my bad English, if there's the need I'll correct some
sentences. I right now saw, that there might be something confusing ,
but I won't post it new, if nobody is interested, resp. has no informations.

Instead of working on the sync problem, I'll check out more JACK MIDI
instead of ALSA MIDI for the moment.

Old 12-25-2008, 10:17 PM
"Wawrzyniec Niewodniczański"

Sorry for posting one message three times. Someting not very well with my mutt.

Wawrzek
--
Wawrzyniec Niewodniczański vel Wawrzek Larry or LarryN
Linux User #177124 E-MAIL: wawrzek@gmail.com

Old 12-31-2008, 05:17 PM
"jose manimala"

Hi everyone,
***************** I am really sorry about the
accidental forward. I apologize for my mistake sorry again. The website
imported my entire address book and I didnt know that every email
address I ever used was included in it.

regards
--
Jose M Manimala
Ph: +919790824111

Old 06-04-2010, 03:46 AM
"Edwin McGuire"

> <MAJOR SNIP>

> <MAJOR SNIP>
> We already stopped posting about it. Thanks for bringing it back to
> the top of everyones inboxes, Edwin.
>
> ~SpaceGhost
>
> --
sry, too many messages today, replied to soon.

Ed