Old 04-18-2008, 11:44 AM

Default ftp.se.debian.org down?

Seems unlikely but I can't apt-get from said repository. "Everything else"
seems OK on the system.
This is the /etc/apt/sources.list
deb http://ftp.se.debian.org/debian/ etch main
deb-src http://ftp.se.debian.org/debian/ etch main

deb http://security.debian.org/ etch/updates main contrib
deb-src http://security.debian.org/ etch/updates main contrib

And here's a session

mail:/home/fsydit# apt-get install ssh
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
openssh-server
Suggested packages:
ssh-askpass rssh molly-guard
openssh-server ssh
0 upgraded, 2 newly installed, 0 to remove and 2 not upgraded.
Need to get 223kB of archives.
After unpacking 602kB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]?
0% [Connecting to ftp.se.debian.org (130.239.18.137)]

New to Debian, so not sure how to track this.
Googling didn't turn up anything immediately relevant.

Martin S

Old 04-18-2008, 05:49 PM
Martin S