Old 04-17-2008, 07:23 PM
tom arnall

Default merry prank for paypal?

paypal seems to be getting quite arrogant. perhaps a merry prank would teach
them some humility.

tom arnall
arcata

Old 04-17-2008, 08:25 PM
Paul Johnson

On Thursday 17 April 2008 12:23:44 pm tom arnall wrote:
> paypal seems to be getting quite arrogant. perhaps a merry prank would
> teach them some humility.

Why not just take your business to Google Checkout instead?

--
Paul Johnson
baloo@ursine.ca

Old 04-18-2008, 01:38 AM
Frank McCormick

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 12:23:44 -0700
tom arnall <kloro2006@gmail.com> wrote:

> paypal seems to be getting quite arrogant. perhaps a merry prank would
> teach them some humility.

Arrogant? Did I miss something ?

--
Frank M

Old 04-18-2008, 02:15 AM
Raquel

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 21:38:22 -0400
Frank McCormick <fmccormick@videotron.ca> wrote:

> On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 12:23:44 -0700
> tom arnall <kloro2006@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > paypal seems to be getting quite arrogant. perhaps a merry prank
> > would teach them some humility.
>

> Arrogant? Did I miss something ?
>

> --
> Frank M

And, is this really the place to wage war against them? I marked it
as SPAM.

--
Raquel
Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as

--Loyd Biggle, Jr.

Old 04-18-2008, 02:42 AM
Ron Johnson

Old 04-18-2008, 02:45 PM
Hugo Vanwoerkom

Ron Johnson wrote:

paypal seems to be getting quite arrogant. perhaps a merry prank would
teach them some humility.

Arrogant? Did I miss something ?

You mean, "when was it *not* arrogant and lacking in customer service?"

so I no longer use it.

Hugo