Old 04-17-2008, 02:10 PM
"Patrick Wiseman"

Default Need to update apt file?

Hello:

After a post-upgrade reboot of my testing system this morning, there
was a lightbulb icon in my system tray, advising that I need to update
the apt file. But running the command to do so yields

# /usr/share/apt-file/do-apt-file-update
Can't get http://security.debian.org/dists/testing/updates/Contents-amd64.gz

Should I be concerned or can I safely ignore? (I update daily, if
there are updates to be had, so maybe I should just wait until
tomorrow.)

Patrick