-   -   Debian Stable driver for ASUS NX1101 ethernet card (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/712536-debian-stable-driver-asus-nx1101-ethernet-card.html)

"John W. Foster" 10-15-2012 05:12 PM

Debian Stable driver for ASUS NX1101 ethernet card

This is a gigabit pci adapter with jumbofram capabilities driver
provider with card works as Im using it now. Just wondering if there is
a Debian driver for it?

RealTek RTL8169S/8110S, RTL8169SB/8110SB, and RTL8110SC

Above is the description for the card from the installation disk. Kudos
to ASUS for actually providing a working driver with clear installation
instructions. HOWEVER, I still would prefer having a debianized version
of this as It's easier to stay updated.
I did have the firmware rtl hardware drivers installed. They do not work
with this card. if your a developer and would like a copy of the
existing driver I will be happy to supply it. Thanks
frosty