Old 10-16-2012, 01:40 AM
"Stephen J. Mazurek"

Default Reason to NOT install from online repositories

I used Debian Linux for a number of years. *I recently got a new HP computer running Windows 7, which gave me minimal problems, aside from annoyances (Microrsoft is very good at being annoying.) *Anyway, I expect to return to Linux very soon (not Debian, but Aptosid, since it's more up to date.) *I have a high speed connection but I will be starting from a CD. *Do you have any suggestions?

--Stephen Mazurek