Old 10-13-2012, 01:24 PM
Mark Allums

Default Recurring email messages in IceDove and I'm feeling deja vu

I am using Icedove, AKA Thunderbird, with an IMAP server. After
deleting (or marking for deletion), the messages will reappear in the
Inbox, or if in the Inbox and marked, they will become unmarked. This
happens whether I do it manually or a filter rules "moves" the message
to a folder. (The latter occurrence causes one or more copies to be put
into the intended folder, and the original reappears in the Inbox,
resulting in at least two copies of the message.)

Is this familiar to anyone? What's going on?