Old 10-11-2012, 05:50 AM
"J. B"

Default any status monitor for epson tx 121 ?

Hello list,

I have configured Epson tx 121 all-in-one printer with the help of the drivers
as suggested at http://avasys.jp/eng/linux_driver/

But no status monitor is available. I have tried with qink and ink. No luck.
Any thing else I am missing ?

Thanks

Old 10-14-2012, 11:45 AM
Roger Leigh

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 11:20:09AM +0530, J. B wrote:

> I have configured Epson tx 121 all-in-one printer with the help of the drivers
> as suggested at http://avasys.jp/eng/linux_driver/
>
> But no status monitor is available. I have tried with qink and ink. No luck.
> Any thing else I am missing ?

The escputil utility (part of Gutenprint) can do this. It's in the
escputil package.

Regards,
Roger

--