Old 10-10-2012, 07:47 PM
ozhan fenerci

Default Util-linux package was removed and the system is not bootable.

I appreciate your advises. I was seriously warned by apt-get not to remove util-linux. But it was late and I have made a blunder mistake (I was not able to update my system due to util-linux. Util-linux was giving an error. So I tried to remove and reinstall again by apt-get)

I will try live-cd and try to recover it.

Thanks again,
Ozhan