-   -   Util-linux package was removed and the system is not bootable. (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/711302-util-linux-package-removed-system-not-bootable.html)

ozhan fenerci 10-10-2012 07:47 PM

Util-linux package was removed and the system is not bootable.

I appreciate your advises. I was seriously warned by apt-get not to remove util-linux. But it was late and I have made a blunder mistake (I was not able to update my system due to util-linux. Util-linux was giving an error. So I tried to remove and reinstall again by apt-get)

I will try live-cd and try to recover it.

Thanks again,
Ozhan