Old 10-08-2012, 10:37 PM
T o n g

Default Where is xorg DPMS currently set

Hi,

The xorg uses to honour the DPMS settings from xorg.conf or xset.

Now my xset DPMS settings is constantly get cleared -- less that 5
minutes later after I set DPMS via xset, the settings are zero'd out:

$ xset -q | grep -A1 DPMS
DPMS (Energy Star):
Standby: 0 Suspend: 0 Off: 0
DPMS is Enabled
Monitor is On

Yet, my monitor can still go to blank and power saving mode.

Where is xorg DPMS currently configured?

I want to customize the time it takes to go Standby, Suspend, & Off.
And/or I want to be able to disable it entirely.

Thanks