Old 10-08-2012, 08:29 PM
Regid Ichira

Default Perl: where is the command in system("command -v wget") documented?

I am a perl beginner. I stambled upon a perl line

if (system("command -v wget >/dev/null 2>&1") == 0)

I was able to find perl's documentation for system. But where is
the documentation for command?
Am I right that that line tests whether wget is installed in the
system? How does it do that?