-   -   Gnome problem on Wheezy (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/709821-gnome-problem-wheezy.html)

Artifex Maximus 10-05-2012 09:51 AM

Gnome problem on Wheezy

Hello!

I have a problem with my Gnome 3 on Wheezy latest at system start.
Sometimes my Gnome does not come up just stops in middle of loading.
Seeing no Activities menu, not my name and network icon is red
crossed. System does not react to my mouse clicks. If I switch to a
terminal with Ctrl-Alt-F1 login as root and restart gdm3 service Gnome
start right. What is the problem? Where is any information or log file
why loading was stopped?

Bye,