Old 10-04-2012, 07:07 PM
Sthu Deus

Default Compiling handbrake.

Good time of the day.

I'm trying to compile handbrake from source, and make process stops w/

configure.in:74: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_DISABLE_SHARED
If this token and others are legitimate, please use
m4_pattern_allow. See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.in:75: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_LIBTOOL_WIN32_DLL
configure.in:76: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL
autoreconf: /usr/bin/autoconf failed with exit status: 1
make: *** [contrib/a52dec/.stamp.configure] Error 1

So, I go to

/tmp/1/HandBrake-0.9.8/build/contrib/a52dec/a52dec

and run

aclocal

that returns me no error.

Then I go back to

/tmp/1/HandBrake-0.9.8/build

and run

make

again, but I get that same error. Do I run aclocal in wrong dir.? Or
what's the problem?

Thanks for Your time.

Sthu.