Old 10-04-2012, 06:31 PM
Nuno Magalh„es

Default wanted: Debian Cloud hosting provider suggestions

Hi,

Not sure if a VPS qualifies as "cloud hosting", whatever that is, but
i was happy with linode (then i found another provider in my country),
good service, reasonable prices,nice management stuff, etc

HTH,
Nuno

--
"On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog."

Old 10-05-2012, 03:22 AM
David Christensen