-   -   wanted: Debian Cloud hosting provider suggestions (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/709686-wanted-debian-cloud-hosting-provider-suggestions.html)

Nuno Magalh„es 10-04-2012 06:31 PM

wanted: Debian Cloud hosting provider suggestions

Hi,

Not sure if a VPS qualifies as "cloud hosting", whatever that is, but
i was happy with linode (then i found another provider in my country),
good service, reasonable prices,nice management stuff, etc

HTH,
Nuno

--
"On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog."

David Christensen 10-05-2012 03:22 AM