Old 04-16-2008, 12:54 PM
JERRY DUFF

Default ORDER ENQUIRY

Hello seller,
My name is Jerry of Jerry supply company, based in UTAH, USA, i am interested in purchasing some products from you for my client in New Zealand, i would like answer to some questions here:-
1) Do you accept credit card?
2) Do you accept pickup?
3) I will like to know if you can pay my shipper fee?

This is just a favor you can do for me and my shipper, they have been shipping goods for me, and for now they are haven some problem with the electric machine i will like you to know that i will pay for the item needed in your store , shipping fee and i will pay you some amount of money for reward.
If you think this can work get back to me with your website.
Hope to read from you and hope we have a good transaction as well too.
Regards.
Jerry