Old 10-03-2012, 05:23 PM
Bernard

Default Trying to install a package on a Lenny system : what url do I need on my sources.list ?

Hi to Everyone,

I still have an old Lenny system on which I wish to install the
'testdisk' package.

'apt-get install' says that it cannot get the necessary files.

I know that Lenny is no longer maintained, but I suppose that there is a
repository where the old packages are still available.

Could someone tell me what address I should put in my source.list so as
to be able to install the desired package ? Alternatively, where could
I possibly find an appropriate 'testdisk.deb' file that I could install
using 'dpkg -i mypackage.deb' ?

Thanks in advance

Bernard