Old 10-02-2012, 07:23 PM
Ezequiel

Default NFS low performance...

Hi all...

I have a NFS server with debian in which I have 4 shares with office files (open office, in fact), home dirs are shared via NFS too

The problem I am having is that some files needs 40 sec to open in OOffice. I found a LOT of small files begining with .nfs[a lot of digits] in all users home dirs.

What am I doing wrong?

Here's an example fstab entry

192.168.X.X:/srv/oficina*************** /mnt/Oficina*********** nfs**** rw,defaults**** 0****** 0

and my exports file entry for that is

/srv/oficina*********** 192.168.1.0/255.255.255.0(rw,sync,root_squash,no_subtree_check )

Thanks in advance

Zeke

--
¨Como siempre, los ingenieros hicieron un
escándalo, aunque terminaron la maniobra