-   -   Google Cloud Print (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/709044-google-cloud-print.html)

Darac Marjal 10-02-2012 02:41 PM

Google Cloud Print

On Tue, Oct 02, 2012 at 09:26:25AM -0500, Paul Johnson wrote:
> Has anybody successfully added Google Cloud Print to CUPS on Debian? �I've
> googled it, poked around a little bit, but couldn't find a good tutorial.

Which way are you trying to go? Are you trying to access your printers
from GCP (in which case try
http://www.mutaku.com/wp/index.php/2011/02/serving-a-printer-to-google-cloud-print-from-linux/),
or are you trying to send print jobs to GCP (in which case, try
http://www.niftiestsoftware.com/2011/10/15/printing-to-google-cloud-print-using-cups/).

Those were the first and third web-search results for "Google Cloud
Print Cups".

Paul Johnson 10-08-2012 09:24 PM

Google Cloud Print

On Tuesday, October 2, 2012, Darac Marjal wrote:
On Tue, Oct 02, 2012 at 09:26:25AM -0500, Paul Johnson wrote:

> * *Has anybody successfully added Google Cloud Print to CUPS on Debian? �I've

> * *googled it, poked around a little bit, but couldn't find a good tutorial.

Which way are you trying to go? Are you trying to access your printers

from GCP (in which case try

http://www.mutaku.com/wp/index.php/2011/02/serving-a-printer-to-google-cloud-print-from-linux/),

or are you trying to send print jobs to GCP (in which case, try

http://www.niftiestsoftware.com/2011/10/15/printing-to-google-cloud-print-using-cups/).

Those were the first and third web-search results for "Google Cloud

Print Cups".

I've tried that niftiestsoftware.com one, and couldn't make it work; has anybody else tried it on debian and got it to work?