Old 10-02-2012, 09:06 AM
Sthu Deus

Default Preventing "Insufficient system storage" problem forpostfix.

Good time of the day.

I'm trying to save postfix from "disk full" problem by moving:

1 /var/log

2 /var/lib/postfix

3 /var/spool/postfix

to a separate partition that has spare space. Leaving soft link for 2
and 3 in its place.

Yet it does not work "in a time of need" - I still get

452 4.3.1 Insufficient system storage

What do I miss here? - What more should be done?

Thanks for Your time.

Sthu.

Old 10-03-2012, 06:19 PM
lee

Sthu Deus <sthu.deus@gmail.com> writes:

> I'm trying to save postfix from "disk full" problem by moving:

Isn't there an option in the configuration that makes postfix check the
available disk space? Exim has it.

--
Debian testing iad96 brokenarch

Old 10-04-2012, 10:19 AM
Sthu Deus

Good time of the day, lee.

Thank You for Your time and answer.
You wrote:

> > I'm trying to save postfix from "disk full" problem by moving:
>
> Isn't there an option in the configuration that makes postfix check
> the available disk space? Exim has it.

Yes it does, thank You!

Just for a history or others' wisdom: there isa message limit size
that should be set to free_space/1.5 as maximum size and the service
being restarted.

Sthu.