-   -   nVidia Chip Set (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/708850-nvidia-chip-set.html)

"Stephen P. Molnar" 10-01-2012 06:28 PM

nVidia Chip Set

I have just installed Devian 6.0.6 (64bit) on my Linux platform and want
to upgrade the nVidia drivers. I buildt the system five or six years
ago and don't know which drivers to use.

How can I determine the chip set? The KDE Info Center doesn't list
video cards and the nVidia Grpahic Finder doesn't run in Linux.

Thanks in advance.
--
Stephen P. Molnar, Ph.D. Life is a fuzzy set
Foundation for Chemistry Stochastic and multivariate