Old 09-28-2012, 07:59 AM
Pietro Paolini

Default KDevelop Problem

Hello,

*

I would like use KDevelop for browse souce code using the CTAGS, since now I had just use vi but now I need a GUI tools, my PC is running a Debian 6.0.5 32 bit with GNOME.

*

My problem is that when I import a new project I can select the folder correctly but after that I see KDevelop bar working and after program simply show me nothing, no file directory tree no source, nothing!

*

Maybe someone can help me ?

*

Many Thanks,