Old 09-26-2012, 06:41 PM
Amit

Default Plotting/Listing kernel module load order

Hello,

Is there a way to plot/list the time each kernel module was
loaded/registered with the kernel?

I've tried bootchart2 but this doesn't give the list of kernel modules.

I've looked at the output of dmesg but I can't tell which modules are
loaded by udev and which ones are loaded by my calls to modprobe (I have
a service that runs at startup that calls modprobe to load certain
modules).

Thanks,
Amit