Old 09-26-2012, 01:57 PM
Martin Sivak

Default Scripted screenshot walktrough (F18 Alpha based)

Hi,

I prepared a simple clickable screenshot demo of anaconda for a local team meeting.

It is based on the Alpha version of Fedora, so some strings and screens are old by now. Nevertheless someone might find that useful.

http://msivak.fedorapeople.org/anaconda

A lot of the elements (even insensitive) are clickable, just hunt a bit with the mouse Remember old "hunt for pixels and use everything" adventures?

--
Martin Sivák
msivak@redhat.com

Old 09-26-2012, 11:26 PM
Jack Reed

Martin,

Fantastic. This is going to be a terrific shorthand reference as I
document the new UI. Thanks!

Jack

I prepared a simple clickable screenshot demo of anaconda for a local team meeting.

It is based on the Alpha version of Fedora, so some strings and screens are old by now. Nevertheless someone might find that useful.

http://msivak.fedorapeople.org/anaconda

A lot of the elements (even insensitive) are clickable, just hunt a bit with the mouse Remember old "hunt for pixels and use everything" adventures?

--
Martin Sivák
msivak@redhat.com
Red Hat Czech