Old 09-26-2012, 09:08 AM
keith

Default FAO: All Organisers

Title: Teamer - Helping You Manage Your Sports Team

Hello,

How are the opening fixtures going for you team? if you find organising players for games is causing you too much of a headache i recommend checking out Teamer.net, a free sports team management system that we have developed to help coaches manage their team.

Teamer's free SMS platform allows you to manage your team and will save you both time and money, our 1.4 million users worldwide can assure you of that!

With Teamer you can:

Notify members of training/games with free texts/email
View member responses on the teampage
Cancel events with one click from the web or mobile
Track attendance
Teamer can also be used to arrange awards nights and AGM's etc.

For more information about Teamer and how we keep this service free just send me a quick email in reply. I can also remove you from further mailings if you so wish.

If you'd like to get your team started on Teamer, you can sign up here

The Teamer community has grown primarily because of "word of mouth" referrals. If you're familiar with Teamer and have found that it's saved you time and expense, we'd really appreciate you sharing this email with friends and colleagues. YOUR referral is key to promoting Teamer.

Best regards

Keith

Teamer Ireland
Office: +353 1 2785958