Old 09-22-2012, 06:31 PM
d d

Default hard drive clean / microsoft hidden partition

I need advice on removal of the microsoft hidden partition and other
software from a hard drive
leaving a completely clean hard drive.

please respond by email only as I do not have reliable email

Dick
315+399-6113

Old 09-22-2012, 07:20 PM
Andrei POPESCU

On Sb, 22 sep 12, 14:31:06, d d wrote:
> I need advice on removal of the microsoft hidden partition and other
> software from a hard drive
> leaving a completely clean hard drive.

dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/yourdrive bs=1M

> please respond by email only as I do not have reliable email

http://www.debian.org/consultants/

Kind regards,
Andrei

Old 09-22-2012, 07:30 PM