-   -   Virtualkeyboard like to one from Android Tablets or the iPad? (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/706075-virtualkeyboard-like-one-android-tablets-ipad.html)

Michelle Konzack 09-21-2012 11:10 AM

Virtualkeyboard like to one from Android Tablets or the iPad?

Hello,

I use currently on my PanelPC "xvkbd" which is the last crap on earth
and the design is for the ass.

Does someone know, whether the virtual keyboard from Android exist as
source which can be used under Debian GNU/Linux?

Also it would be nice, if it can be activated with a double-click in
input fields in programs and websites

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
Michelle Konzack

Internet Service Provider, Cloud Computing
<http://www.itsystems.tamay-dogan.net/>
<http://www.debian.tamay-dogan.net/>

itsystems@tdnet Jabber linux4michelle@jabber.ccc.de
Owner Michelle Konzack

Gewerbe Strasse 3 Tel office: +49-176-86004575
77694 Kehl Tel mobil: +49-177-9351947
Germany Tel mobil: +33-6-61925193 (France)

USt-ID: DE 278 049 239

Tom Rausner 09-21-2012 12:05 PM

Virtualkeyboard like to one from Android Tablets or the iPad?

Hi.

fre, 21 09 2012 kl. 13:10 +0200, skrev Michelle Konzack:

> and the design is for the ass.

Just curious.. How do a keyboard look, when it's designed for the ass
and exactly HOW do one operate it ?
--
Tom Rausner

David Cho-Lerat 09-21-2012 12:18 PM

Virtualkeyboard like to one from Android Tablets or the iPad?