Old 09-20-2012, 03:10 PM
lina

Default enter BIOS menu

Hi,

during boot I entered the F10 it came into the

Hewlett-Packard Setup Utility

with the

System BIOS 786D7 v01.02

I felt a bit frustrated after trying the possible keys like F1, ESC, Del.

Any suggestions? Please.

Thanks,

Best regards,

Old 09-20-2012, 03:28 PM
Hartwig Atrops

Hi.

On Thursday 20 September 2012 17:10:15 lina wrote:
> Hi,
>
> during boot I entered the F10 it came into the
>
> Hewlett-Packard Setup Utility
>
> with the
>
> System BIOS 786D7 v01.02
>
> I felt a bit frustrated after trying the possible keys like F1, ESC, Del.
>
> Any suggestions? Please.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Best regards,

I am not sure if I understand your problem.

On (my) HP PC F10 starts the HP Setup Utility, as you wrote.

That _is_ the BIOS menu.

What do you expect? This BIOS menu looks a little bit different - when you are
used to Award BIOS or something like that.

The key used to enter the BIOS Setup differes depending on the BIOS
manufacturer.

Regards,

Hartwig