Old 09-19-2012, 07:43 PM
Ralf Mardorf

Default www.debian-administration.org

Regarding to a thread on Debian user mailing list (Re: Disable X-Server
temporary), I noticed an issue for the website
http://www.debian-administration.org/articles/212 [1].
Since you're the copyright holder, I suspect you're the maintainer too.

Regards,
Ralf

[1]

Old 09-19-2012, 08:36 PM
Bob Proulx

Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> Regarding to a thread on Debian user mailing list (Re: Disable X-Server
> temporary), I noticed an issue for the website
> http://www.debian-administration.org/articles/212 [1].
> Since you're the copyright holder, I suspect you're the maintainer too.

And the problem is fixed now. (He said it was a very long comment
line in a <pre>...</pre> section that forced that wide width.)

Thanks Steve! That site has been a continuing high quality resource!

Bob

Old 09-19-2012, 08:51 PM
Ralf Mardorf

On Wed, 19 Sep 2012 14:36:27 -0600
Bob Proulx <bob@proulx.com> wrote:

> Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> > Regarding to a thread on Debian user mailing list (Re: Disable
> > X-Server temporary), I noticed an issue for the website
> > http://www.debian-administration.org/articles/212 [1].
> > Since you're the copyright holder, I suspect you're the maintainer
> > too.
>
> And the problem is fixed now. (He said it was a very long comment
> line in a <pre>...</pre> section that forced that wide width.)
>
> Thanks Steve! That site has been a continuing high quality resource!

Yes, looks good now
Thank you,
Ralf