Old 09-19-2012, 12:46 AM
Mark Robinson

Default EXIM in Debian

I know it might not be in the right group but is related mostly with Debian.

There is Exim 4.72 under Debian with split configuration files.

I need to remove header and I know how to do in Exim. In section remote_smtp add remove_headers=blablabla.

How I can do in Debian Exim with split configuration?

Thanks.