Old 04-16-2008, 05:14 AM
Rico Secada

Default Forced filesystems check on a HA server

Hi.

What is the best way to avoid a forced file systems check, the one that
runs on about each 30'th boot, on a HA server where there is only SSH
access?

I still need to be able to run the check manually, but I cannot boot
the machine into single user mode. And I also want it to run if the
machine should do an unclean reboot.

What are your experience with this?

Best regards.