Old 09-13-2012, 01:58 PM
Ralf Mardorf

Default OT: rigmarole about debian and radeon

On this list the mails sometimes come delayed through the list.
Until you didn't receive an evil postmaster notification, be patient.
Sending the same mail within 3 minutes isn't useful, Thu, 2012-09-13 at
15:08 +0200, Thu, 2012-09-13 at 15:11 +0200.

FWIW I sort received mails by received, not by date. Sometimes I have to
puzzle, because sometimes replies are shown before the request, but that
I way don't miss mails that were received to late.

You can control if your mails did came through the list, by watching the
archive: http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/
At the bottom there's the information "The last update was on [snip]
GMT", because the archive is updated with some delay.

Regards,
Ralf