Old 09-12-2012, 05:34 PM
Tom Rausner

Default Install Debian on a UEFI-motherboard ?

Hey Tony...

ons, 12 09 2012 kl. 18:18 +0100, skrev Tony van der Hoff:

> > Get an MSI board if you can. Asus sucks and Gigabyte is the worst crap
> > you can get. I don't have any experience with Asrock, though.

I didn't write this (just for your information)

--
Tom Rausner

Old 09-12-2012, 05:40 PM
Tony van der Hoff

On 12/09/12 18:34, Tom Rausner wrote:
> Hey Tony...
>
> ons, 12 09 2012 kl. 18:18 +0100, skrev Tony van der Hoff:
>
>>> Get an MSI board if you can. Asus sucks and Gigabyte is the worst crap
>>> you can get. I don't have any experience with Asrock, though.
>
> I didn't write this (just for your information)

No, you didn't; neither did I, it was "Lee".

But you have just snipped all the attributions...

Old 09-12-2012, 05:44 PM
Tom Rausner

Hi.

ons, 12 09 2012 kl. 18:40 +0100, skrev Tony van der Hoff:

> No, you didn't; neither did I, it was "Lee".
>
> But you have just snipped all the attributions...

Well.. sorry.
--
Tom Rausner
tom@rausner.dk ICQ:276707843 www.tomtech.dk