Old 11-28-2007, 05:17 AM
Alexander Petrov

Default test

for test only please ignore

Old 12-01-2007, 04:07 PM
Karl Larsen

This is a test message.

--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
Linux User
#450462 http://counter.li.org.

Old 12-04-2007, 04:52 AM

The message that you sent to recipient crc@sawater.com.au
on Tue, 4 Dec 2007 16:20:50 +1030 with the subject line Test contains one or more attachments that have been blocked by the messaging system in accordance with SA Water Corporation security policy. To seek an alternative method of delivery please contact the recipient direct or telephone the SA Water Service Desk on 61 8 82041500

Old 12-07-2007, 05:17 AM
debian

im wondering if gmail is crashing or being slow

for somereason, no one at all seems to reply to any of my emails and the
latest replies that i replied to do not have any of my posts and no one
has seemed to respond to them

if you see this message, please respond to it

--cj

Old 12-07-2007, 05:28 AM
anthony baldwin

debian wrote:
> im wondering if gmail is crashing or being slow
>
> for somereason, no one at all seems to reply to any of my emails and the
> latest replies that i replied to do not have any of my posts and no one
> has seemed to respond to them
>
> if you see this message, please respond to it
>
> --cj

I see you.

/tony

--
http://www.baldwinlinguas.com
Translation & Interpreting

Old 12-07-2007, 01:56 PM
"Mark H. Nichols"

On Dec 7, 2007, at 12:17 AM, debian wrote:im wondering if gmail is crashing or being slow
for somereason, no one at all seems to reply to any of my emails and thelatest replies that i replied to do not have any of my posts and no onehas seemed to respond to themGMail has a feature whereby they don't put messages you send to mailing lists in your inbox. *Instead they go straight to your All Mail folder. *You can search the GMail help page for their explanation.*As for not getting responses, perhaps no one has any thoughts or answers on your question(s).Mark --Release 7.10, Kernel 2.6.22-14-genericDual 3.4 GHz Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU2.2 GB RAM, ATI Radeon X300 GraphicsRegistered Linux User # 458073

Old 12-08-2007, 07:15 PM
debian

On Fri, 2007-12-07 at 01:28 -0500, anthony baldwin wrote:
> debian wrote:
> > im wondering if gmail is crashing or being slow
> >
> > for somereason, no one at all seems to reply to any of my emails and the
> > latest replies that i replied to do not have any of my posts and no one
> > has seemed to respond to them
> >
> > if you see this message, please respond to it
> >
> > --cj
> >

> I see you.
>
> /tony

thank you tony.

and btw, for those who were reading my other posts, i finially got
ubuntu set up on my ps3 now, so i probably dont really need to sync all
my data to my hard disk :P

--cj

Old 12-10-2007, 11:27 PM
"Dean S. Messing"