Old 01-30-2010, 01:46 PM
Nikolai

Default test

Nikolai wrote:

> sorry test only
test again

Old 02-08-2010, 10:52 PM
Leonard

Sorry for the noise. Just trying to see if I can send via gmane ubuntu
whereas I can't my regular gmane email account. SMTP issue of some kind.
--
Leonard
lenc5570@sbcglobal.net

Old 02-08-2010, 10:59 PM
n3mo

Hey Leonard,
So you can, but why you don't use second email of yours for testing ? Or some friends email ?
Wish you luck,
Ned

Old 02-09-2010, 01:25 AM
Leonard Chatagnier

n3mo wrote:
> Hey Leonard,
> So you can, but why you don't use second email of yours for testing ? Or
> some friends email ?
> Wish you luck,
> Ned
>
> 2010/2/9 Leonard <lenc5570@sbcglobal.net <mailto:lenc5570@sbcglobal.net>>
>
> Sorry for the noise. Just trying to see if I can send via gmane ubuntu
> whereas I can't my regular gmane email account. SMTP issue of some
> kind.
> --
> Leonard
> lenc5570@sbcglobal.net <mailto:lenc5570@sbcglobal.net>

Tried that on two different machine on my lan which has besides my
regular AttYahoo web mail account a gmane account to the users list
and my regular AttYahoo account there also but it doesn't work. Now,
I know and wont bother the list again. Thanks for the reply and sorry
for the noise.

Old 04-14-2010, 01:19 AM
Karl Larsen

Just a test to see.

Karl

--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
Linux User

Old 04-14-2010, 01:53 AM
Jonathan Armendariz

Karl Larsen wrote:
> Just a test to see.

Ceiling Cat sees what you did there!!

Old 04-14-2010, 02:08 AM
I Am Me

/**
* Replying to - test
* from : Karl Larsen <klarsen1@gmail.com> sent on Wednesday 14 Apr 2010 @ 6:49:29 am
*/
> Just a test to see.

So who is See & did he pass ??

--
,gM""bg I am me and will always be
8MI ,8 _ _ _____ __ __

Old 04-14-2010, 01:05 PM
Karl Larsen

On 04/13/2010 07:53 PM, Jonathan Armendariz wrote:
> Karl Larsen wrote:
>
>> Just a test to see.
>>
> Ceiling Cat sees what you did there!!

It is stranger than even that. I sent this test to see if I could
send mail with Thunderbird 3.0.4 since I didn't see any messages coming
in. When to bed and this morning still no messages. I poked at Get Mail
10 times and nothing.

So I turned off Thunderbird and then reloaded. It came up and got
lots of mail. It is a bug for Thunderbird.

73 Karl

--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
Linux User

Old 04-14-2010, 01:13 PM
Basil Chupin

On 14/04/10 23:05, Karl Larsen wrote:
> On 04/13/2010 07:53 PM, Jonathan Armendariz wrote:
>
>> Karl Larsen wrote:
>>

>>> Just a test to see.
>>>

>> Ceiling Cat sees what you did there!!
>>

> It is stranger than even that. I sent this test to see if I could
> send mail with Thunderbird 3.0.4 since I didn't see any messages coming
> in. When to bed and this morning still no messages. I poked at Get Mail
> 10 times and nothing.
>
> So I turned off Thunderbird and then reloaded. It came up and got
> lots of mail. It is a bug for Thunderbird.

How can it be a bug when you got the mail you wanted?! :-)

BC

Old 04-14-2010, 02:11 PM
Karl Larsen

On 04/14/2010 07:13 AM, Basil Chupin wrote:
> On 14/04/10 23:05, Karl Larsen wrote:

>>> Ceiling Cat sees what you did there!!
>>>

>> It is stranger than even that. I sent this test to see if I could
>> send mail with Thunderbird 3.0.4 since I didn't see any messages coming
>> in. When to bed and this morning still no messages. I poked at Get Mail
>> 10 times and nothing.
>>
>> So I turned off Thunderbird and then reloaded. It came up and got
>> lots of mail. It is a bug for Thunderbird.
>>

> How can it be a bug when you got the mail you wanted?! :-)
>
> BC

I had to turn thunderbird off and then reload before it loaded the
mail that was already here.

73 karl

--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI