Old 09-08-2012, 03:20 PM

Default Preseed for Wheezy - Disk Config

The Wheezy example preseed file provides direction to learn more about
disk configuration:

"The full recipe format is documented in the file
partman-auto-recipe.txt# included in the 'debian-installer' package or
available from D-I source repository. This also documents how to specify
settings such as file system labels, volume group names and which
physical devices to include in a volume group."

I have not figured out how to get into any of these sources. How do I
climb this wall to ready the files?

ray

Old 09-08-2012, 05:37 PM
Tom H

On Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 11:20 AM, <ray@aarden.us> wrote:

> The Wheezy example preseed file provides direction to learn more about
> disk configuration:
>
> "The full recipe format is documented in the file
> partman-auto-recipe.txt# included in the 'debian-installer' package or
> available from D-I source repository. This also documents how to specify
> settings such as file system labels, volume group names and which
> physical devices to include in a volume group."
>
> I have not figured out how to get into any of these sources.

apt-get install debian-installer
cd /usr/share/doc/debian-installer/"