Old 04-15-2008, 01:00 PM
Tero Mäntyvaara

Default Source code editor

I am looking for shell program for source code edition. I have used
nano, but it isn't enough. I need more "real" IDE like functionalities
eg constant view of current row number, file browser and selection,
cutting, pasting and copying functions. I also tried to use motor, but I
got segmentation fault after execution... :-/ I am using Etch.

Tero Mäntyvaara

Old 04-15-2008, 01:14 PM
"Owen Townend"